Helping you to take steps to a safer and healthier environment!
- The rights of the individual person
- The right time to use restraint
- Use no more force than is necessary
- Guidance on the use of force in schools
- What is reasonable force?
- Excessive and inappropriate restraint
- Aroused aggression
- Human responses to arousal
- Anger assessments
- Good listener
- Anger observation video
- Signals of impeding violence
- PI review
- Case scenarios / roll plays
- In the face of rising emotional arousal which skill are likely to loose their effectiveness?
- Reflective listening
- Move to the positive
- Key elements to managing aggressive behaviour
- Problem solving strategies
- Avoiding road blocks
- Non Physical interventions
- Instrumental aggression
- Attitudes and Beliefs / lock-in
- Warm Technique
Conflict Advanced with In-house Collective Behavior Training
- Who gets attacked?
- What sustains violence?
- A trigger
- A weapon
- A target
- Verbal and Non-verbal signals
- Increased threat perception
- Aggression video
- Signals of impending violence
- Protection Strategies
- Team building strategies
For further information, email: email@example.com